Thir biggest pitch is that they save your plumbing and appliances. ***! I have terrible water and after 7 years of purchase, supply, and maintenance they are TWICE the COST of their WORST SALES PITCH SCARE TACTIC ever!!!!

Buy a pitcher, bottled, carbon filters, but whatever you do DO NOT WASTE your money on this option. It is far cheaper to buy new appliances with EXTENDED(Gamble) warrties than ALL that is required to go wity this chicken *** option in the first place.

Ion filters are for the laboratories and not your home.

Culligan is the best at sucking in and screwing the public in the business!!! So SAVE your $$$ and just sock a few extra dollars away for new appliances that will probably give out for other reasons anyway then HAVE to be FORCED to KEEP a water softener system running for them anyway, unless all it really gives you the warm and fuzzes in the first place.

do not waste your money!!

BTW Culligan's clothing scare is 100% *** too!

Had an Experience with Culligan?

Comments

Medway, Massachusetts, United States #847664

Sadly I didn't read any reviews before a waster $2K on a useless Culligan system.We've had it for a year and it is useless, still hard water residue on the shower heads, white water spots on the cars after washing.

I called them and asked about the lack of noticeable water quality difference and they had/have no good answer.

Wow no kidding,Wombat u need to get ur facts straight before u use ur 3rd grade education,Its called Ion exchange and salt is a *** of alot cheaper than buying any appliance.... You must work for a local water softener company and culligan must be putting ur sorry *** out of business.....

Which system is the best and why?

#320841

DUDE YOU HAVE BAD INFO...ITS THE COMPANYS THAT SUCK...NOT WATER SOFTENERS! I AM A VERTIFIED WATER TECH AND YOU MADNESS WITH THE ION *** IS WRONG...ITS RETARDS LIKE YOU THAT MAKE LIFE HARD! YOU HIGH SCHOOL DROP OUT!