Resolved
2.0

I had a water filter installed on my main water line, which draws from an underground stream.The canister was installed without the use of any wall brackets in an 'L' configuration--one pipe going into the filter on top and one running out on the bottom, both PVC pipes running perpendicular to the wall.

The clearance between the bottom of the canister and the bottom pipe was so small that the canister could not be unscrewed without putting pressure on the bottom PVC joint and torque on the top joint. Needless to say, the joint popped. Culligan headquarters agreed to repair the system on a Saturday by contracting a local plumber who came out that same day. Months later, Culligan local decided to charge me, claiming that I broke the pipe.

Who is really liable?(See photos)

This person wrote the review because of "culligan headquarters not communicating with culligan local" of culligan water softening system from Culligan and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $420 and wants Culligan to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Culligan for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Culligan?

Comments